Official Mod Chat Thread

This is where moderators discuss their issues for everyone to see.
Weltfrieden
Supreme Ruler of the Universe

Official Mod Chat Thread

Post by Weltfrieden » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:17 am

*All official mod related postings shall be posted on this thread. Feel free to create new threads here in the Mod Chat forum if necessary.*
There can be no peace in the world so long as a large proportion of the population lack the necessities of life and believe that a change of the political and economic system will make them available. World peace must be based on world plenty.

John Boyd Orr

Weltfrieden

Post by Weltfrieden » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:19 am

Had our first spammer today. 'Twas of the Russian variety. Makes this place feel official. :lol:

As standard procedure, I deleted the post and slammed my banhammer on the account. All is well once more.
There can be no peace in the world so long as a large proportion of the population lack the necessities of life and believe that a change of the political and economic system will make them available. World peace must be based on world plenty.

John Boyd Orr

Weltfrieden

Post by Weltfrieden » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:23 pm

That's the second spammer I've deleted now. Gonna have to implement some anti-spam safeguards. I'll look into it tomorrow. Tonight I'm spending the night with my girl and there's no internet at her place.

John Boyd Orr

odysseus
Guardian of the Galaxies

Post by odysseus » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:07 am

Weltfrieden wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:19 am
Had our first spammer today. 'Twas of the Russian variety. Makes this place feel official. :lol:

As standard procedure, I deleted the post and slammed my banhammer on the account. All is well once more.
Did it feel good? Wielding teh powaaahh.... :mrgreen:

Weltfrieden

Post by Weltfrieden » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Using my rippling muscles to bash the hammer down on the lowly spammer was rather enthralling, yes.

John Boyd Orr

Return to “Mod Chat”